• Highroad’s sixteen wooden cabins can sleep 224 campers and chaperones in bunk beds.
• Each cabin contains 7 wooden bunk beds. (14 beds)
• Each cabin is air conditioned (no heat) and contains electrical outlets and lights.
• Outhouses, washstands with potable water, and a bathhouse with toilets and showers are located nearby.
• The cabins make a wonderful stop for scouts, AHG, and any other groups looking for an outdoor experience that doesn’t require sleeping on the ground!
• Catering and activity options are available.
• Cabins are available year-round, but water is turned off to the cabin area during the winter.
Price: $16.00 per person / Night
Minimum Booking: 10 person